Dana. 24. Grad student studying Shakespeare.
Texan in England. Ravenclaw. ENFJ.
Multi-Fandom. Gymnastics Nerd.
Don't expect profundity.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Aliya Mustafina is definitely my favorite gymnast currently competing. Like, she doesn’t compete for a couple of months and there are other competitions going on and I get emotionally attached to other gymnasts but then she competes again and I’m like YES, YES YES SHE IS MY FAVORITE GYMNAST OUT THERE
CAN WE HAVE A WEEK WHERE NO ONE CLICKS ON ANYTHING GYMNASTIKE RELATED? like not even to laugh at how horrible they are. Punish them with something that’ll actually resonate with them: NO CLICK REVENUE ON THEIR WEBSITE
#also please don’t go on the website to check out the article
ugh they were doing such a good job with pan ans and ruined it with this shit
'hey what's your otp'
i put my hands in my pockets casually, giving a nervous laugh. ‘w-what’s an otp’ i stutter. i take my hand out of my pocket to brush my hair back smoothly. a list falls out of the pocket. it begins to roll. it is going on seven blocks now. i begin to cry.
every 1st september we joke about getting ready for hogwarts to cover up the very real and very very deep scars of never getting our letters